My goals for the Sheriff’s Office and community are as follows:
- Retain a strong and effective relationship with the Portage County community and other
- Build relationships with the community to expand and strengthen services and programs
for youth, elderly, and veterans.
- Expand and strengthen mental health awareness and services for staff, inmates, and the community.
- Create a great working relationship with the court system to give our Judges and District
Attorney more alternatives to incarceration, in addition to strengthening the current programs.
- Collaborate with local businesses and organizations to pool resources to keep our community safe.
- Focus on transparency to retain and build trust in the community.